Friday, August 03, 2007

It's the Weekend - Where Should I Go?

I think I'll start my journey at the ocean and head inland from there!




For the night I'll sleep in a lighthouse.




Heading east in the morning I'll pause to watch the sun rise over the central valley




before I hike the American River Canyon.




Later I'll drive through the pass at Yosemite




on the way to stroll the shores of Mono Lake.




Heading south I'll stop and see where Bogie made his last stand,




climb a mountain to touch the clouds,



and take an evening swim in lake Isabella.




Next I'll head east through Death Valley on the way to the Grand Canyon




where I'll hike Bright Angel Canyon to the other side.




After that I'll go back to Pariah and see if I can find a rattlesnake to photograph without stepping on it this time.



Then I'll go play in the mud.




Or maybe I'll save on gas, leave a smaller carbon imprint, just go here




and watch the stars rise!





All Photos BB2
Shot on Kodachrome 64
with Canon F1 35mm camera.
Digitally Scanned from slides.
(White cabin shot with Fuji Finepix
S5000 digital camera)

No comments:

Post a Comment