Tuesday, August 26, 2008

House Cleaning


Things around here were getting rather bloated and were being a drain on peoples resources. Consequently I have done some house cleaning and remodeling to freshen things up.

The first noticible change is the radio player. Internet Archives has launched their new video player and the code for the old player is no longer available. At this time they still don't have the code ready to list the track titles, but I will be setting that up when it is available.

I've removed the sidebar link graphics and moved the links into the main link list. The various counters and revolving blog list also were removed to save on viewers CPU usage. I have moved some of the sidebar elements to the bottom of the page allowing me to reduce the quantity of posts on the front page while keeping a neat page layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment