Wednesday, May 09, 2007

America is Waiting

by BB2

Received today:
Dear Mr. .... :

Thank you for contacting me regarding H.Res.333, a resolution to impeach Vice President Richard B Cheney. I appreciate hearing from you.

Our Constitution requires that impeachment proceedings begin in the House of Representatives. The House must vote for impeachment before presenting its case to the Senate. The Senate then holds a trial to consider the case for impeachment.

H.Res.333 is currently being considered by the House Judiciary Committee. Should H.Res.333 reach the Senate, please know that I will fulfill my Constitutional duty to the best of my ability by considering all of the facts in the case - and there certainly are many!

Again, thank you for writing to me. Please do not hesitate to contact me again about this or any other issue of concern to you.

Babara Boxer
United States Senator

AMERICA IS WAITING

1 comment:

  1. The minimum order is $20, and delivery is free, although tips for the delivery drivers are welcome.All deliveries are paid for in advance on the company's website, and the drivers leave the orders in a paper grocery bag, alerting customers that their order has arrived with a text message or email so that there is no contact between the delivery drivers and the customers."We've got a really good system now," Thursby says.

    Stiddy out there, I would be faking a blitz sometimes and we'd make eye contact and he'd Coach Outlet Clearance just start smiling and laughing."To me, there were weeks when he was just on point, and those were some of our best weeks as a defense, mainly because Stiddy ate us up in practice leading up to the game and I MK Outlet think put more pressure on us, so Air Force 1 In Store I really admire just how hard he works."And New Air Jordan Shoes then I've gotten to Cheap Yeezy Shoes Sale know him off the field as well.

    I once wrote Yeezy Shoes For Sale a thesis proclaiming that if you take the alcohol out of "Ulysses," then James Joyce wouldn't have had a book.. Pas du tout. Citizens.Yahoo Newsis an existential threat As coronavirus spreads to Africa, health experts warn of catastropheMany are concerned that as cases increase, COVID Cheap Nike Air Force 1 19 will make its way to vulnerable populations in war zones, slums and sprawling refugee camps across the continent.

    2020 Advance Local Media LLC. Jordan Shoes For Sale Step aside, coronavirus memes. Lawmakers have criticized China's wildlife trade and called on the country to do more to prevent outbreaks like the coronavirus from occurring again in the future."While I welcomed the announcement last month that the People's Republic of China (PRC) has permanently banned the trade and consumption of non aquatic wild animals, I share the concerns of many in the conservation community that this ban does not go far enough," said Representative Mike McCaul (R., Texas)..

    ReplyDelete